Usually, yes. Guests will often sign toys, large posters, and other unique items. Some charge more for a premium item and this is at their discretion. Any Guest has the right to refuse to sign a particular item.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a guest’s autograph?
- How much does an autograph cost?
- When will autograph prices be available?
- Can I pre-purchase an autograph ticket?
- When are the autograph sessions?
- What should I have signed?
- Can I have my own item signed?
- Can a guest give me an autograph when I’m in a Photo Op?
- How does the Express Pass work for VIP Pass holders?
- I’m unable to attend FAN EXPO Vancouver; can I send in my item to be signed?