Children aged 6-12 need a ‘Child Pass’, available on the Tickets page here. Children 5 and under are free and do not need a ticket. The Child Pass grants your child the same access as your Adult Pass. For example, if you are a VIP or Premium Package holder, your child will be able to access the same Priority Entrances, Lounges, and perks as yourself. Please note that they will not receive the merchandise included with your Adult Pass and will not be admitted to Special Events without their own ticket. Additionally, priority seats for VIP Package holders will not be reserved for them in Q&A Panels and you may be asked to place them on your lap or sit with general admission pass holders.
Articles in this section
- What pass type does my child need at FAN EXPO Vancouver?
- I have a FAN EXPO Vancouver VIP/Premium Package, does my child need one too?
- Do I need to buy a Child Pass for each day my child attends FAN EXPO Vancouver?
- Does my child get the same access I do at FAN EXPO Vancouver?
- Does my small child need a pass to FAN EXPO Vancouver?
- How does the Kids Free Coupon work at FAN EXPO Vancouver?
- What is the FAN EXPO Vancouver Kid’s Zone?