FAN EXPO can accommodate requests up to 4 weeks before the event for Panels in our Main Theatre only. Because of demand for interpreters, we cannot guarantee to accommodate your request after that time. On-site requests for interpreters cannot be facilitated. If you would like to request an interpreter, please contact us with your personal information (name, preferred email, phone number) at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to arrange an ideal schedule. You can view our Accessibility Policy here.
Articles in this section
- When will tickets go on sale for FAN EXPO Vancouver 2018?
- When do online ticket sales for FAN EXPO Vancouver 2017 close?
- When is the FAN EXPO Vancouver Box Office open?
- When is wristband pick up for FAN EXPO Vancouver?
- What is your FAN EXPO Vancouver Accessibility Policy?
- Do you have ASL Interpreters available for Q&A Panels at FAN EXPO Vancouver?
- I can’t attend FAN EXPO Vancouver anymore. Can I get a refund?
- Are the FAN EXPO Vancouver Deluxe Passes or Premium Packages sold out?
- I want to come to FAN EXPO Vancouver on a different day, how do I change my pass?
- How do I upgrade to a FAN EXPO Vancouver Deluxe/Premium Pass?