No, the tickets are non-transferable, meaning only one person may use the tickets for the entire show.
Articles in this section
- When is the FAN EXPO Vancouver Box Office open?
- How much do tickets cost for FAN EXPO Vancouver?
- My tickets were gifted to me; do I need to change the name on the e-ticket?
- I bought a Premium Package, but I can only attend some of the days. Can I share with someone else?
- Can I pick up wristbands for my friend?
- Can I pick up my wristband on a day which I am not attending?
- What perks come with each ticket type at FAN EXPO Vancouver?